As part of the capstone development process, all students must get at least two peer reviews of their work plan.
Here are the steps involved:
- Login and open the Capstone tab on your profile
- Click the Reviews and then Review other work plans
- That will take you to a list of other work plans ready for review
- Select one of the names on the list with the fewest reviews
- Read through the work plan
- Click Reviews and then Review this work plan
- That will open a form with 6 questions for you to answer. Offer feedback and submit.
At this time, only folks who are working on a capstone work plan can offer peer reviews.
We feel that peer review is a valuable way for you to get feedback and to think critically about the process. Please offer constructive criticism to help your peers move forward.